Ojio, Organic Coconut Palm Sugar, Unrefined, 12 oz (340 g)
- USDA Organic
- Gluten Free
- Non GMO
- Certified Organic by: Organic Certifiers, Inc
- Product of Indonesia
Variety: Cocos Nucifera
Origin: Java, Indonesia
Palm Sugar can be used as a direct replacement for cane sugar.
The tropical climate and mineral rich island solids of Indonesia produce the beautiful coconut flowers that become our Ojio (oh-jee-oh) Coconut Palm Sugar. Sweet nectar is collected from the flowers, heated into a thick buttery paste, then gently dried and finely ground into small crystals by hand. Coconut palm sugar has higher levels of trace minerals and vitamins than refined table sugar.
- When placing an order with a Visa / MasterCard through the LiqPay payment system (no commission)
- Transfer to Privat card (privat-privat no commission, from other banks at the rate)
- Through your personal account in the order history using LiqPay (no commission)
- Cash on delivery, the commission is paid by the recipient (only for New mail)
- Payment at the bank’s cash desk (the commission is calculated by the bank)
- We will deliver a smile along with the order
- All parcels are insured!
- Exceptionally original products *
- Goods only with a good period
- Refunds in case of cancellation
- Continuous development of service
* During production, suppliers periodically redesign packaging without notifying stores. Images are updated as soon as we receive information about their change. Product images are taken from suppliers or from an Internet resource if the supplier does not provide images.